Saturday, June 18, 2011

Wish you were here!

It's Saturday and I'm not sure where the week went. I am still trying to get things done in and around my studio and I think that's where most of the week went. I finally got a ladder to be able to get into the loft area so I can put away a lot of the cases I use when I go to a crop and I am going to put all of my Christmas decorations stored in the house in one side of the loft.

I am going to be putting my Wish you were here! card on the following challenges:
PaperPlay Challenges --At the beach
Cute Card Thursday --Birthstone turquoise

This is colored on Cryogen cardstock. She is a stamp from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design by Victoria Case "By the Sea".


The card base is SU Pink Passion cardstock the other papers and cardstock are from my stash. The punch is an older Fiskars border punch Sunburst. I used some adhesive backed pearls and some mini roses and rose leaves from Wild Orchid Crafts. The tag is punched with an EK Success tag punch.


She is colored with Copics. Skin E000, E00, E21, R20; hair E31, Y23; cap YG0000, YG06, R81, R83, Y18; suit R81, R83, R85, YG0000, YG06; fish Y02, E43, E41; sand E40; sea weeds YG63, YG67; sea BG10, BG11. I added Crystal Effects to the water lines and drops of water.

I hope the rest of the weekend is great for everyone. Stay cool.
Hugs,
Delo

4 comments:

  1. What a great summery (is that even a word?) card. She is such a cutie. Good luck with the organizing.
    Regards
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty with wonderful detail. Thanks for joining WOC this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! Beautiful colors and design! Your coloring is FABULOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Delo, the image is so sweet & your colouring is fab.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play for our beach challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete