Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Happy Birthday card!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SALLY P.!!!!

It's Tuesday and I have another card to post. This week finds me waiting on the Fed Ex truck several days in a row. I ordered the Sizzix Big Shot Pro and am waiting on all of the adapter plates to come in so I can use it.  I tried one of the dies I received last week, Tim Holtz Tattered Florals, in it and I love the way the Grunge paper cut. However, I did not know I needed all of the adapters to use it for embossing and using thinner dies so I am waiting on these to come in so I can play. Hopefully all of them will be here by Friday.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges:
Kenny K's Krafty Girlz - Pocket card
Wild Orchid Crafts - Birthday card
CMC Copic Challenge Group - Red, aqua, white/cream

This is a Kenny K digital image "Bathing Beauty", she is on Cryogen cardstock and colored with Copics. I can't find my list of colors but I know I used on the skin E000, E00, E21; hair E25, Y23, YR23; can't remember on the clothes. The papers are all from my stash and several years old. The large rose and the rose leaves are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I used my Nestabilites but don't know which one.

This is a picture showing the pocket with the gift card in it. I cut the gift card holder to fit behind the pop-dotted Nestability.

I hope everyone has a great week. Mine is looking pretty good right now and will be better if all of my adapter plates come in.

Hugs,
Delo

p.s. I just looked at the preview and my colors don't look very much like aqua and red but they really are.

7 comments:

  1. Isn't it funn how the colors are never as pretty as RL? I think your card is lovely and you have done a fantastic job coloring the image. Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers friend! She is a BEAUTY! Your coloring just gets better and better! FABULOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the image and the papers are lovely

    Thank you for joining us for Challenge 53 at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz! Good Luck!

    Hugs

    Kimmi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo woo! Now isn't she fancy?! haha! Very fun card and loooove the flowers!
    Thanks for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Love her against the red. Thanks for joining us at Kenny K Krafty Girlz Challenges this week.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pocket card looks great, Delo. Love your layout and your colouring is fabulous. Thank you so much for joining us at Kenny K. Krafty Girlz Challenge.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card and I love the idea with the gift card. Thanks for joining us at the CMC Copic Challenge.

    ReplyDelete