Sunday, August 21, 2011

A Quiet Sunday Morning..Shhhh

I am having a quiet Sunday, my husband has hurt his ankle and is not able to be on it for very long at a time so we are just taking it easy today. He goes to Dr. Baca tomorrow morning so maybe we can find out what is wrong and get him back up and running.

The rest of the week may not be so quiet, it looks like the card class in Roswell made. So I will be stamping, cutting out and putting together some packages for the ladies to use next Saturday. I also am going to Lubbock on Tuesday to schedule a Copic class at a small scrapbook store (Scrappin Hearts).

I have another card to post for the following challenges:
CMC Copic Challenge Group -#25 Winged Things
Wild Orchid Crafts -#30 A Sketch by Dena
Make It Colourful Challenge -Ground Your Subject

The image is from Lili of the Valley and is Birthday Fairy, she is colored with Copic markers on Cryogen cardstock.
The card base is SU Green Galore, Kaisercraft Candy Lane Collection Strawberry Sundae and Tutti Fruitti. The large rose is Wild Orchid Crafts airbrushed with R20, the rose leaves are also WOC, the smaller roses are Primas airbrushed with YR65 and Recollections. The pearls are The Paper Studio colored with Y38.
The Copics used: skin E000, E00, E21, R20; hair E25, Y23, YR23; top R22, R21, R20; tutu R0000, R20, R22; shoes R81, R83, R85, R22 with Glossy Accents; hair band and bow are R22 with Fruit Punch Stickles; wings R0000, R20, YG01 with Stardust Stickles; bear E50, E53, E57, R20; package YR01, YR16, Y38; bow YG01, YB03, YG05; floor E42; shadow C1, outline is B0000. Her pom-poms are Y38 with Glossy Accents.

I hope everyone has a great Sunday and the week head is a good one.
Hugs,
Delo

6 comments:

  1. This is SOOOOO adorable! :) It made me smile from the minute I saw it! I am in LOVE with the color combo and your coloring - PERFECTION. You are gonna be one busy crafting teacher - success one step at a time, friend! More congrats to you - and I hope your hubby feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delo - lovely card - another of my favourite LOTV images! Hope you hubby is okay and gets on okay at the doctors. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet :) Thanks for joining us at WOC for the sketch challenge ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and beautifully colored. Thank you for joining us at CMC Copic Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Color me Creative Classroom. I love seeing all your creations. Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete