Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thank you!!

Looks like I am finishing up my projects on a pretty fast clip. I have another card to post to some challenges and today is the day to do this, since my hubby will be home tomorrow and I may not have the chance. LOL

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Totally Gorjuss - Sketch
Wild Orchid Challenge - Tags, tags, tags

This image is a Sarah Kay image Bernadette in the Garden (I think that's correct). She is colored on Cryogen cardstock. The base cardstock is from a pad DCWV pastels with a white core, the patterned paper is from a My Mind's Eye stack and the orchid is an old SU color, Orchid Opulence. The tag is Cryogen layered on to the blue DCWV cardstock. The yellow ribbon is some I colored with Y23 and the blue is some from my stash.

I colored Bernadette before I know to write down the markers I used but she is colored with Copics.
 
The tag is colored with B91, YG 63 and Y23. The image on the tag is a SU image and the tag is cut with an SU punch.
The matting behind Bernadette is a Nestabilities Lattice Rectangle. The roses and leaves are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I used Stardust Stickles on her water can and the bees flying around her.

Well that's about it for now. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Delo

3 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous love this image, fab colours too,thanks for joining us at WOC hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty, friend! Your coloring is fantabulous, the colors you used are soooo pretty and the LO is just perfect! Everything is highlighted perfectly! STUNNING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! And that cute small tag! Thanks for sharing it at WOC!

    Hugs,
    Loreta

    ReplyDelete