Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy MLK Day!!

Well,  my DH is still not getting around as good as we had hoped but he is making progress everyday.  I spent a little time crafting the other day and almost completed a small fall album using some of the scraps from the pumpkin album.  This is a Stack the Deck album made with envelopes. I made this after watching a Ustream by Laura Denison on The Paper Trail.  I love this binding technique and am working on another album but the new one is for Valentine's Day.

This is the front cover, I used a sticker from the Bo Bunny Forever Fall collection and a sunflower made with paper from the collection.  All of the cardstock in this album is Stampin Up, some old colors and some new colors.

This is the inside front cover.
 This is the first page with the tag pulled out.


Page 2 with the back of the tag.
Page 3 with the tag showing.
Page 4 and the back of the tag.
Page 5 with the tag out.
Page 6 and back of tag.
Page 7 with tag out.
Page 8 and back of tag.
Page 9 with tag out.
Page 10 and back of tag.
Page 11 with tag out.
Page 12 and back of tag.
This is the inside back cover.
This is the back cover.  I don't know why this one is so off color but it does not show the colors well.
This is the complete cover for the album.

I have not finished embellishing the pages completely.  I am going to add some flowers, bling, etc., when I have a little more time and won't be interrupted as much.

I hope everyone has a safe holiday, if you are celebrating.
Hugs,
Delo

No comments:

Post a Comment