Friday, August 5, 2011

Copic Card Class

I am teaching a Copic card class in Roswell, NM, Saturday August 27 at 10:00 am. I will be teaching in the Hobby Lobby store at the Roswell Mall.

The card we will be making is a Magnolia image, Tilda Santa's Helper.
  
The patterned papers will not be the exact same ones as these, since these are no longer available. I do have papers similar to these we will be using. I will be providing the images to color, the decorative cutout and the gems.

The student will need to bring the following:
Copic markers:
Skin: R20, E00, E02
Hair: Y35, E31, E33
Dress: BV00, BV11
Apron: C1, Colorless Blender
Flowers or an embellishment of your choice or a sentiment
Adhesive
Scissors
Paper trimmer
Pop dots or dimensionals 
I must have a minimum of 10 students for the class to be held and will only take 15 students for the class.

You can pay for the class using the PayPal button at the top of my blog or contact me for other payment methods.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me by leaving a comment. I will respond as soon as possible.
Hugs,
Delo

2 comments:

  1. What a little Magnolia beauty, Delores! Just gorgeous! I hope you have a waiting list for your Copics class - c'mon girls in NM - sign up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Delo - love your card the colours are just lovely. I am now following you and I look forward to seeing your next creation. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete