Monday, August 29, 2011

Thank you to my class participants in Roswell!

Well, I still do not have a card to post since I have been working on other things.  My card class in Roswell went well, there were 5 students, everyone was eager to learn and did a great job on coloring the image.  They chose not to finish the card but take the other stamped images home and practice coloring before adding the image to the card.  I want to thank every one of the ladies who attended and made Saturday such a fun time.  I look forward to getting together again.

One of the other things I have been working on is finishing the coloring page for the Copic intermediate certification, I completed all of the paperwork along with the coloring and submitted it over the weekend.  This morning I received an e-mail from Nancy at Copic.  I have been accepted in the class on Oct. 16, in Sacramento, CA.   Wooohooo!!     I am so excited about taking this, Debbie Olson will be the instructor for this and I love her work.  I have been following her blog (Thinking Inking) since I stumbled on it several months ago.

An update on my hubby.  He is still having some pain but his leg and ankle are doing much better. Thanks to everyone who asked and sent their regards to him.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day (even if it's Monday), I will try to post a card later today or tomorrow.  If that doesn't happen it will be at least Thursday since I will be in Lubbock at the endonologist Wednesday.
Hugs,
Delo

1 comment:

  1. You have to be accepted into the intermediate Copic class?! Wow...I didn't know that! Of course you were accepted! You rocked it! :) I hope those Copic students know what a fabulous teacher they had! Congrats on a successful class!

    ReplyDelete