Saturday, August 20, 2011

Yeah!! It's Saturday!

I went to Roswell yesterday to check on the sign-up sheet for the Copic Card Class I am teaching next Saturday and no one had signed up yet. However, I spoke with one of the Hobby Lobby part-time employees who asked if I would teach as few as 5. I relented and told her yes since she has already bought the markers for the class. With the 5 from Roswell and 2 from Carlsbad I should have a good class.

I have another card to share today that I will be entering in the following challenges:
Sketch and Stash -Sketch
PaperPlay Challenge -Recipe 3 different embellishments, 2 patterned papers, 1 lace
A Spoon Full of Sugar -Happy Birthday
Papertake Weekly Challenge -Bingo Gems, Button, Free (flowers)
Copic Creations -Blue-Greens
Magnolia Stamp Lovers -Flowers

This is a Magnolia image Tilda with Love Letter. She is colored on Cryogen cardstock with Copic markers.
All of the cardstock and patterned papers are from my stash and old enough I do not remember what company made them. The flowers are all Primas all from my stash. The punch is MS doily lace, the foliage is a die from Magnolia.
I colored this image before I knew to write down my color numbers. The only one I know for certain is the heart shaped gem was colored with R37 and her hair bows have Turquiose Stickles on them. The Birthday Wishes stamp is an old SU greeting stamp, stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

I hope everyone's weekend is great!
Hugs,
Delo

5 comments:

  1. Hi delo, love your sweet card! Fab colouring! Thanks for sharing it with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card... love the papers & the image... also love the large flower :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good Luck :)

    Hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. really lovely card,super sweet image too

    Thank you for using my sketch and for joining us at SnS

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Magnolia cutie and the way you colored her! The colors, flowers and embellishments are fabulous! Seven lucky people in NM are going to learn Copics from YOU - HOORAY FOR YOU ...and for them! :) Congrats! I can't wait to hear how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope your class went well, so glad you joined us at Sketch n Stash with your adorable card, lovely colours
    hugs

    ReplyDelete