Sunday, June 17, 2012

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!

I finished my first week at my new store, Behind the Turquoise Door, it was a great week and I plan on having many, many more weeks like this one. I was only open for 5 days this week (I had to go to Roswell for a tax seminar on Friday).

I completed four cards this week, which will be for upcoming Copic classes, and started an album, I hope to have the album completed the early part of this week.

I have scheduled my first Copic marker class for Mon., July 9, it will be a day class (I will post the time soon) and I will be having the same class on Thur., July 12 at 5:30 for anyone who wants an evening class.  If you want to learn to use Copic markers the image on this card will be easy to do and it doesn't take many markers. When you leave the class you will have a completed card.

If you are interested in taking the class and you need the Copic markers, please come by the store at 121 S. Canal Ste. B or call 575-706-3447 before Friday, June 29 so I can order the markers you will need.  If you would like to see the cards for upcoming classes, drop by Behind the Turquoise Door any time Mon.-Sat. 10 am to 6 pm.

I also will be teaching album and technique classes and I have some completed albums for sale, so if you need a mini album come by and see what I have,

I hope everyone has a safe Father's Day.
Hugs,
Delo

No comments:

Post a Comment