Saturday, July 30, 2011

So glad it's the weekend.

This has been a crazy busy week. It seems like every day this week I have had to go some where. Weeks like this keep me so messed up, I don't even know what day of the week it is most of the time (of course since retirement I usually don't know what day of the week it is).  It has been a good week though.

We went to the rally in Lorenzo, TX over the weekend. It was a small rally to celebrate the 5th anniversary of Cowboy Trikes and More. It was very good to see Larry and Judy but they were so busy we didn't get to visit much.

I have another card to enter in a challenge:
DP2 Challenge -Something sweet/cooking
Cute Card Thursday - Sketch

This is a Mo Manning image What's Cooking she is colored on Cryogen cardstock with Copic markers.


The card base and light blue are cardstock from my stash.  The dark blue is SU Not Quite Navy cardstock, the patterned paper is from TCP Studio So Delish-What"s Baking and Utensils (I used the reverse side the red with yellow polka dots). The ribbon is SU apricot.

I colored her with Copics:
Skin E000, E00, E11, R20; hair E31, E35, Y23; dress Y21, Y23, BG0000, BG01, BG02; apron R20, R22, R24, R27, R29; socks Y21, Y23, colorless blender; shoes C00, C1 with Glossy Accents; pan C00, C1, C3, C5; spoon E30, E42.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend.
Hugs,
Delo

7 comments:

  1. Adorable! The do is perfect with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love the sentiment, and those papers are just too perfect with this cute image. Glad you joined us in Mos Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is FABULOUS, friend! Your coloring is spot on and with the DP and that cute sentiment...LOVE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delo...this is absolutely delightful!! I love this little Mo image...and your coloring is gorgeous! Love the DPs...and that sentiment is so dang clever! So tickled that you've joined us this week at Mo's!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, and your coloring is amazing. Love the card design, and how perfect is that DP. Thanks for joining us this week at Mo's
    hugs
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this paper! And I love this digi! Sweet card. :-) I’m so glad you could play with us at Mo’s this week!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! I love this Mo's Digital image. How perfect is the paper too! Adorable!

    Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday.

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete