Thursday, November 10, 2011

Done!

I finally finished one of the projects I have been working on.  I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Totally Gorjuss -Sketch
Magnolia Stamp Lovers -Christmas Challenge
Magnolia-licious Highlights -Christmas
Papertake Weekly -First Christmas

The card is made using a Magnolia stamp "Tilda Hanging Ornaments", the image is stamped on Neenah Solar Crest White cardstock and colored with Copic Markers.  The card is double sided cardstock from  SEI "Oh, Glitzmas Tree" I have used both sides. The ribbon is SU red grosgrain, the green cardstock and buttons are from my stash, the doily is a Wilton doily.  All edges are inked with Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink.  The punch is MS Eyelet Lace. I embossed Merry Christmas with SU Detail Silver embossing powder using Versamark ink, since the paper had silver packages on it.


Tilda is colored with Copics: skin E000, E00, E11, R20; hair E29, E31, E33; clothes R22, R24, R27, R29, C00, C1; socks G40 and colorless blender; ornaments C00, C1, C3, R81, R83. I also used Spica gold, garnet, silver, clear and melon on the ornaments. The lace on Tilda was colored with C0, C1 then I added Stardust Stickles over the top.


I love this image and the way the card came out.
Hope everyone has a great rest of the week and weekend.

I have another class scheduled on Nov. 17 (next Thur.) in Lubbock, TX at Scrappin Hearts if anyone is interested in learning to use Copic markers. The card we will be making is on the top left of the blog. This is the Edwin as Santa's Little Helper.
Hugs,
Delo

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card delo :-) the image is adorable and the colours and design are fab :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete