Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Classes

Hi everyone,
I just want to let you know that I will begin teaching classes again at the North Mesa Senior Center on Wednesday, October 4th. Class will be 10:00am to 12:00 noon.
I will sell kits containing everything you need to make the card, card base, cardstock to stamp on, stamps and ink to use, embellishments and mediums to color the images. The cost for the kits will be $4, but depend on what embellishments are included.
You will need to bring adhesives, tape runner or glue, pop dots, scissors, paper trimmer, ruler, pencil, eraser and any tools you want to use.
This is the first card we will make on Oct. 4. This is an image from Fun Stampers Journey, Just Because.

We will use colored pencils on this card. I have a small set, so if you have some you prefer, please feel free to bring them to use.

I hope you have a very blessed day!
Delores

No comments:

Post a Comment