Monday, September 25, 2017

September 2017 Bloom Box

Hi,
I thought I would post the card I made with the Sept. Bloom Box. I love this stamp set and this is not one of the cards from the kit. The cardstock I used is Summer Days card base, Dark Roast mat and Whip Cream to stamp on. The big sunflower and background are colored with Pan Pastels using Summer Days, Kiwi Slice and Raspberry from the Rich Sorbets; Pineapple Smoothie, Banana Cream and Lemongras from the Confectionary Days and Green Olive from Mother Nature. The large sunflower and sentiment are fussy cut and the sentiment is edged with Summer Days, Pan Pastel. I used the Journey Twine Natural for the bow on the sentiment.
This is one of the cards we will be making in October in class at the North Mesa Senior Center. I will post the date soon.


It's a pretty simple card but I love the way it came out.
I will post some more cards as I get them done.
Hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment