Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Well today is Mother's Day, and I want to wish each Mother, Grandmother, God Mother, Soon-to-be Mother and everyone who has been a substitute Mother a very happy, joyful and peaceful Mother's Day!

I am now on the count down to R-DAY (retirement). I have ten more working days and am finally getting excited and nervous about it. My last official working day will be May 31 but my last day worked will be May 25. I can't believe I will no longer be getting up at 3:15 a.m. to go to work. I will now have the time to keep my blog updated regularly and will be able to craft when I feel like instead of when I can find the time.

I am posting another of the cards I made with a Magnolia stamp (Princess Tilda) and Copic markers. I don't remember for certain which colors I used on this except for the dress. It was done with R35, R37 and R39. She has Stardust Stickles in her headband, I used the silver atyou spica pen for the buttons on her shoes, a Spellbinders lacy square behind her and a Martha Stewart punch for the lace behind that, the printed paper is from an old paper stack, the cardstock is SU confetti vanilla, cream flowers are Prima roses and the burgundy is one I had in my stash.


No comments:

Post a Comment