Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Old Friends easel card

WOOHOO!! Tomorrow is virtual Friday at work (the last day of the work week) even though it is only Thursday.


I am posting a new card I finished, it is my first easel card. This is a Sarah Kay stamp, I don't remember the name but I really love this image.


 It is colored with Copic markers, I did not write down the colors I used on this but wanted to post the card anyway.  I used an old Stampin Up sentiment on it, It Takes a Long Time to Grow an Old Friend, the cardstock is also SU, the image is stamped on Cryogen Iridescent cardstock and the patterned paper is from and old Sizzix paper pad I had.


The wings on the dragonflies have Stardust Stickles and the gems on the butterflies and dragonflies are i-Rock stones. The ribbon is from Walmart and is Kendra in white.

No comments:

Post a Comment