Tuesday, May 24, 2011

One more day! Plus one hour.

Well, tomorrow is the last full day of work for me, I have one hour to work on Thursday and then I am officially retired. I am super excited, now I can stay home, spend some time with my DH & fur babies, practice with my Copics, just relax and learn to sleep like most of the rest of the world.

This is a card I made for a dear friend of mine who is moving away. I used Stampin Up cardstock for all of the card, the designer paper is from a very old paper stack, I used a Magnolia stamp "Tilda-Hello Little Butterfly", Prima flowers, McGill's embossing butterfly punch, Martha Stewart's edge punch, nestabilities oval and scalloped oval, the sentiment is SU from several years back, the butterfly and the flowers are edged in Smooch inks Silver and Copics to color Tilda.

The Copics I used are skin E000, E00, E11, R20; hair C3, C5, C7, C9; dress R35, R37, R39; apron C00, C1; shoes C1, C3, C5; butterfly E 55, B21, B24.

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week.

Delo

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous card. Love the red and black colour scheme. Everything is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete