Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday, Monday

Well today is Monday, and I am on my way to Lubbock, TX to see the dermatologist, not the best way to start out the summer.

I have another card to post for PaperPlay Challenges   Summer Citrus Splash


This is a Kenny K. digital stamp "Club Kid". She is colored with Copics-skin E00, E11, R20; hair YR23, Y23, E25, YG01, YG06; shirt YR16, YR16, YR18; pants B93, B95, B97; jacket YG01 YG06; shoes YG01, YG06, YR15, YR16, C00, C1. The cardstock is SU Apricot Appeal and Barely Banana; the patterned paper is from my stash. Flowers are a mix of Wild Orchid Crafts mini roses and rose leaves (I really love these flowers and leaves) and Prima Lilliput and mini roses with MS branch punch. Gems are green iRock.

Hope everyone has a great Monday!!
Hugs,
Delo

No comments:

Post a Comment