Sunday, June 5, 2011

Retirement?

Well, happy June 5. I have been busier than if I were still working since I've retired.

I am entering a challenge:

This card will be entered into Magnolia-licious

 
I colored this Tilda with Copics but did not know to write down the colors at the time. So all I can say is she is done with violets and yellows. The cardstock and printed paper is from my stash. The punch is MS Lace Hearts, the ribbon is SU Orchid Opulence. I added Stardust Stickles to the hearts and Tildas' hair ribbons.

Hope everyone has a great rest of the day!  See you soon!

Hugs!
Delo

2 comments:

  1. Delo, oh this is such a lovely card. I love this Tilda with the letter—she is still one of my faves, although I haven’t used her for quite a while now. You’ve coloured her beautifully. Wonderful layout. Love the invidually letters in the punched hearts. You did a terrific job in putting this together. I love it.
    Thanks for coming over to play with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty color scheme take on from the inspiration photo. Beautiful card!! Thank you for joining the Magnolia-licious. Hope to see you again for the next ones :-)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete