Thursday, September 29, 2011

Christmas is just around the corner!


Hello everyone!! I know it has been a few days (almost a week) since I posted last but what a crazy hectic week. 

I finally finished another card and wanted to get it posted before the challenges change again. Hopefully I will have some more finished and ready to post tomorrow or the next day.

This card will be entered in the following challenges:

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz - Christmas Card
CMC Copic Challenge Group - Black and white with a pop of color
PaperPlay Challenge - White + One

The image is by Kenny K, Mistletoe.  She is printed on Copic X-Press-it cardstock and colored with Copic markers.  The card base is a green cardstock from my stash.The Merry Christmas in the back is an Alterations folder, I inked the folder with Cat Eye Chalk ink Deep Green, then used Stardust Stickles on the wording.
                         

Mistletoe is colored with Copics. Skin E000, E00, E01, E21, R20, E04; hair C9, C7, C5, C3; clothes, hat and boots C00, C00, C1, C3, G0000, G05; holly G05, G09, R22, R24, R29.  I used Stardust Stickles on the fur trim on Mistletoe's clothes, hat and boots. I used Silver Spica on the belt buckles and Crystal Accents on the boots. Her eyes are G05, G09.


Well I hope everyone has a great rest of the day!! See you tomorrow, hopefully.
Hugs,
Delo

6 comments:

  1. Love your card. It caught my eye on the CMC challenge.

    I became a follower :-)
    Jamcrafts4u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun gorgeous card. Lots of sparkle - just right for the winter occasion. Thanks for participating with us at Paperplay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely GORGEOUS, friend! Kenny K creates some stunners and you always do them justice! Wow oh WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant card, like the color chooise, so besutiful!Black and white are alwas right :)
    And thanks for playing with us this week at KKKGC and hope to see more.
    Hugs Kattiz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun, love what you created. Thanks so much for playing along with us on Paperplay this week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card. Love it! I love the white on white. Thanks for sharing.

    hugs Julie

    ReplyDelete