Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Well, I seem to have my holidays out of order. Yesterday was Christmas today is Halloween, this seems sort of like my life, all jumbled up and out of order.

As you read this I should be on the way to Roswell to the Harley shop. We are having the lock on the trunk of the trike repaired. So I hope this posts correctly.

I am entering this card in the following challenge:


This is a digital image, Gossmere, from Tiddly Inks (love the images they have), it is printed on Copic X-Press it cardstock and colored with Copic markers.
The card base and patterned paper is from my stash. The ribbon is Studio G, the bling is Studio G, the flowers are Prima Lilliput roses, the rose leaves are punched with a MS punch and the bottom of the patterned paper is punched with the MS Drippy Goo punch. Gossmere is cut out with a Spellbinders Deckled Rectangle. The edges of all of the papers have been inked with Tim Holtz Old Paper Distress ink.

 I colored Gossmere with Copics. Skin E000, E00, E11; hair C9, C7, C5, C3, colorless blender; clothes V0000, V01, V12, V15, V17, YG23, YG 21; wand E33, E31, E81.

I used Crystal Accents on the skulls, I colored the bling with YG23 and added Tiara Stickles on her tiara. I colored the design on the ribbon with Y12 and YG23.


1 comment:

  1. Wow oh wow friend! She is ghoulishly gorgeous! :) She is perfectly colored and I love the background ending with drippy goo LOL! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete