Thursday, September 22, 2011

I'm back!!

What a week this has been. I am finally feeling back to normal after having that tooth extracted. I went to the endodonist on Monday the 12 and my dentist on the 13th to have the tooth pulled. Well on Friday I was still in sever pain so I call the Dr. office from Ruidoso and they told me I had dry socket. This is the first time I have ever had this after having a tooth pulled and I do not want it again. That is one of the most painful things I have ever had. Today is the first day I have felt like doing anything so I am posting a card I finished today.

I will be enter this card in the following challenges:
Kenny K's Krafty Girlz - All Time Favorite Kenny K
Through the Craftroom Door -Photo Inspiration with the Color Green
Totally Gorjuss - Nothing Square About Me


This is the card I made I love this image and it is my favorite Kenny K right now, it is Val Ventura.  I colored Val on Neenah Solar White cardstock with Copic markers. The card base is a hand cut oval and I made it into an easel card.

 This is my first attempt at coloring a sheer fabric and I am pleased with the way it turned out. The Copics I used are: E0000, E000, E00, E11, E21, R20, E23, E35, E27, E40, E41, E42, E97, E99, C00, C1, C2, C3, C8, W00, W1, YG93, YG95, YG97, RV00, R81, R83, R85, Y11, Y21, G05. I also used Spica Silver and Pink on her.
I cut the image out with Spellbinders Label 10, I also used the Sizzix 3-D Flower, Martha Stewart Butterfly punch.  I inked the image while still in the die with Tim Holtz Spun Sugar Distress Ink, I inked the edge of the olive cardstock and the patterned paper with TH Old Paper Distress Ink. The bling on her necklace is colored with RV19, the pearls are Viva Decor Pearl Pen in Cream, the foliage is a Magnolia die. All of the papers are from my stash so I don't know what they are.

This is a close up of the greeting which is hand written. The rose is misted with a homemade mist of Perfect Pearl powder and Bubblegum refill ink.

I really enjoyed coloring this image. I love all of the Kenny K digital stamps. I think these SteamPunk stamps rock! Just have to get the rest of them.

I hope everyone has a great day and rest of the week.
Hugs,
Delo

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute, lovely image and card.
    Thank you for sharing with us at KKKGC this time, good luck......

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love it. This is really beautiful and so beautifully colored. Thank you for joining us at TTCRD Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully colored image! Thanks for sharing with us at TTCRD.

    ReplyDelete