Saturday, September 3, 2011

Happy Weekend!

Well, I finally got another project finished. I have several in the works right now and should be finishing some of them soon.
This project is a small album made with one 12x12 sheet of cardstock, the embellishments and cards inside are mostly scraps I used.

I am entering this in:
CMC Copic Challenge Group - Fall or Halloween themed
Magnolia-licious Highlites -Fall or Back to School

The image is a Magnolia stamp mini Jam Tilda. She is colored with Copics on Cryogen cardstock. I used a sheet of CM cardstock for the album and the patterned paper is CM Harvest Bounty, I have used both sides of the patterned paper. I cut out two of the leaves from the paper and pop dotted them for Tilda to have something to sit on. The binding is also the CM Harvest Bounty paper.


The Copics I used on Tilda are: skin E000, E00, E21, R20; hair Y35, E33, E31; dress, socks and hair ribbons Y38, Y35, Y32; lace N0, N1. I put Stardust Stickles on her hair bow and her lace.






The album has a belly band made from the CM Harvest Bounty paper, the matting behind Tilda is SU Barely Banana with the edges inked with Cat Eye Tangerine.


This is the first two pages inside, each pocket has a small card (these are made with Bazzill cardstock) to add pictures or journaling or whatever. I used some of the same CM paper to add to the pockets and I used an old Fiskars border punch (I don't remember the name).

I hope everyone has a great rest of the holiday weekend. Make it safe but have fun.
Hugs,
Delo

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful pocket card. Perfect for the fall spirit. Thanks for joining us at Color Me Creative. I love seeing your creation. Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugz, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little card, I just love the colours you've used. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at Color Me Creative!

    ReplyDelete