Monday, October 17, 2011

Copic Intermediate Certification

We left Sacramento this morning.  What a lot of traffic but in my opinion so worth it for the Copic Intermediate Certification.  The class with Debbie Olson was awesome, she is one amazing lady and instructor.  The class was smaller than the Standard Certification class I took.  It was just the right size for some individual attention.  I can't wait to get back home and use some of the techniques we learned. This is an amazing class for more in-depth use of Copic markers for the artistic side.  It was well worth all of the traffic and the 3,000 mile round trip to take it.

We will be home sometime Wed., so I will be able to go to Black River for the weekend crop.  I have most everything packed and ready to go, just need to make something to take to share for Sat. lunch.

I hope your week is going well. See you again soon.
Hugs, Delo

No comments:

Post a Comment