Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Well, I am just getting this posted on Halloween.  I almost finished this today  (I still need to add some journaling lines on the tags) but I wanted to get it posted. This is a mini made out of toilet tissue rolls.  This is something I have been wanting to try and decided Halloween would be a good holiday for this. 

The paper for this album is the Studio G Halloween line from Walmart, I also used a set of chipboard stickers and brads from the same line.  The 3-d stickers are a set I picked up at Walmart also.  The cardstock and ribbons are from my stash.  I also used some MS punches, Spiderweb punch around the page and Scary fence, WRMK corner chompers Stub/Deco and Cloud/Scallop.  I also used the TH Tattered Florals die, a small spider and bat punch from EK Success, I think.  The bling is Studio G that is colored with Copic markers to match each page.  I used 1" binder rings for holding the album together.

This is the front cover, it's chipboard covered with paper, inked with TH Old Paper Distress Ink and then I added a sticker.  All pages and tags are inked with Old Paper or Frayed Burlap Distress Inks.

 This is the inside cover and page 1 with tag.

Pages 2 and 3 with tag.

 Pages 4 and 5 with tag.

 Pages 6 and 7 with tag.


 Pages 8 and 9 with tag.


 Pages 10 and 11 with tag.

Pages 12 and 13 with tag.

 Pages 14 and 15 with tag.

 Page 16 and inside back cover.

I added Stardust Stickles to the spiderwebs on the back cover.

I will have another Halloween mini album to post soon, I have to upload and edit all of the pictures first.

My class in Lubbock, TX was a very good class.  I only had 4 students so each one got a lot of individualized attention and the next one is scheduled for Nov. 17.  We will be working on reds this time.  If anyone is interested in attending, please contact me and I will provide the details.

Hope everyone has a great week!!!
Hugs,
Delo

No comments:

Post a Comment